It is our desire as professional property managers to make your investment as profitable as possible. By working with Adami & Associates Realty you receive many valuable services.
- We are there when you need us.
- We promote the benefits of the properties we’re marketing, and help build value in your investment, encouraging prospects to call your property “home”.
- We treat each individual as a valuable client.
- Our philosophy is prevention. We avoid costly repairs by routinely performing walkthrough inspections of your investment. We regularly perform service tasks to remedy small problems before larger issues arise.
Property Management Services
Our premier management services include but are not limited to the following:
- Maximizing the net income of your investment.
- Advertising-We distribute your property across multiple advertising mediums.
- Professional Screening-assists in placing the most qualified residents.
- Negotiating lease agreements.
- Collecting rents.
- Maintaining the interior and exterior of the premises.
- Providing superior accounting, including detailed monthly reports with email delivery, year end tax statements and fund dispersement via ACH.
- Landlord/Resident relations.
- Scheduling inspections of your property.
The greatest benefit we offer our clients is peace of mind. Managing your own investment can be challenging because it is easy to become personally and emotionally involved. We employ sound business practices with less emotional involvement, to efficiently manage your investment.
Your peace of mind in realized when you turn over your investment to our trusted professionals and you are relieved of the management challenges. The benefit gained is a small price to pay, and, we can often find the means of either increasing income or cutting expenses to offset the management costs by improving your property&s cash flow.
The better condition of a property, the better quality of resident it will attract. A property that shows well rents faster and commands higher rent. We recommend the interior be painted, that the property be cleaned professionally, and that needed repairs be made. Once the property is in good order, we require (through our lease agreement) that the property be maintained in good order so that future turnover costs are minimized.